Ensuring your school band is properly funded is no easy job. Unfortunately, music programs are often amongst the first programs cut when school budgets are tightened. Luckily, you do not have to rely on your school to ensure your school band has instruments, uniforms, and any other necessary equipment. World’s Finest Chocolate fundraising is here to help you easily raise the money your band needs to make perfect melodies.
Fundraising isn’t any work at all with World’s Finest Chocolate. Our products do all the work for you. Whether it’s new band uniforms, better equipment, or defraying transportation costs, the profit you make on each piece of chocolate means you make more money — and you do it faster and easier – than ever before. Our high-quality premium chocolate is made with only the finest ingredients for that rich chocolate flavor people love. Every bar includes a coupon on the back to provide additional value to your fundraising supporters. It’s fundraising made hassle-free. And knowing you[re reaching your fundraising goal… well, let’s just say that’s music to everyone’s ears.
Thanks to World’s Finest we raised enough to compete in the USSBA Regionals for the first time ever. The kids were just ecstatic when we reached our goal. Putting the band’s picture on the bars made a real difference. People really wanted to help when they saw that.
– Mark G., Band Director, Lafayette, LA
World’s Finest Chocolate. It’s so easy it puts the FUN back in FUNDraising.
Following are suggested products that your band can choose from to maximize their profits and some tips so your band can successfully march to the beat and create a successful fundraiser.
World’s Finest Chocolate Band Candy Options:
- $5 Continental Collection Assortment
- $15 Name Your Occasion Rounds
- $2 Continental Almonds
- Variety Packs
Other fundraising products are listed here.
Tips for Choosing and Implementing a Successful Band Candy Fundraiser:
- Personalize your product for even greater success! That’s why we offer the widest array of free personalization options…. (add paragraph from mailer here.)
- Set a band candy fundraiser profit goal. Continually check candy sales to ensure your band is on track.
- Wear band uniforms to the fundraiser when selling.
- If you set up a booth to sell your candy, play music to attract attention and pick a location area with lots of foot traffic where people have time to stop and talk.
- Offer an invitation with dates and times of your band’s recitals in order to attract new supporters.
- Set your booth up at sporting events in your community; this will attract individuals and parents who are involved in other school groups and are likely to support your team.
Do not get caught out of tune with this year’s band fundraiser. If you follow the tips above, stay creative, and have fun, your band candy fundraiser will be sure to hit a high note!
Visit http://School Band Candy Fundraising: Raise More Funds the Easy Way! or call 1.800.WFC.FUND to get started Chocolate Fundraising today!