This method provides a highly organized, systematic approach to reading and understanding rhythm for the beginning drummer/percussionist. Basic rhythm patterns including counting system and foot taping indications are introduced on each page in eight-measure studies followed by a short solo. Each solo serves as a page summary and a motivational tool for students. Music educators and private instructors will find this method to be a comprehensive approach to rhythm reading and musical drumming.
- Systematic approach designed for the very beginning student
- For class instruction or private lessons
- A perfect supplement to any band method
- Presents all basic note values and rests
- Each page contains something new: dynamics, tempo terms, music symbols, notation markings and explanations of new rhythms
- Important rudiments included