The first saxophone recording every purchased by Eugene Rousseau was Marcel Mule’s Concertino da Camera. “I was a junior in high school, perhaps 1948 or 1949 when I heard the recording of Marcel Mule performing the Concertino da Camera, It did something to do me. It became my dream that perhaps someday I would have the privilege of meeting this man and perhaps even studying under him,” explains Eugene Rousseau.
In recognition of perhaps the most important event in the young saxophonist’s life to date, seventy years ago, we would like to offer your saxophone students the opportunity to hear Eugene Rousseau’s own recordings for themselves.
We would like to provide three saxophone recordings from Eugene Rousseau for free to band directors and saxophone teachers simply for asking.
Send $6 to our PayPal account for postage and handling and we’ll send you three of Dr. Rousseau’s favorite recordings for your students.
- Sign in to PayPal
- On the Money tab, Select “Send or Request Money”
- Enter the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Enter $6 (US$). (For Canada, send US $20)
- In the Note area say “Free Rousseau Recordings
- Enter your shipping address in the shipping address area, click “continue”
- Select Your Payment Method and “Send Payments Now”
You’ll receive your free recordings in about ten business days. Canada will take a bit longer. Offer only available in the U.S. and Canada, while supplies last, or through December 31, 2018.
If you would prefer to send a check by mail, please contact our us at email@example.com.